LinkZone brand fire-fighting water monitor won the 2021 China International Fire-fighting Equipment Technology Exchange Exhibition Innovative Product
LinkZone’s new generation of fire-fighting water monitor: ZDMS0.6/5S-LZⅡ was rated as “2021 China International Fire Equipment Technology Exchange Exhibition Innovative Product”.
Product innovation points:
1. Using thermal imaging + strapdown guidance technology, it integrates automatic alarm, fire tracks, automatic fire extinguishing, and video monitoring. It has high reliability, good accuracy, stable performance, convenient installation and operation, high degree of intelligence, and application The environment is more extensive and has other characteristics.
2. The industry’s first: The camera has added infrared night vision, supplementary light, and zoom functions, with a wider visual range, and normal real-time monitoring at night.
3. Industry initiative: new process design, small body, short barrel design, the barrel no longer exceeds the width of the barrel, and the barrel collision problem no longer occurs during the rotation.
4. The industry’s first initiative: the gun number display function is added to the fuselage, and the management staff can directly observe the gun number, which is convenient for daily maintenance and repair of the equipment.
5. The industry’s first initiative: adding an electronically controlled water valve to the product to solve the problem of short-term water leakage from the muzzle when the user’s self-purchased electronically controlled water valve leaks.
6. The first internal cable compartment. The gun data cable and power cable are built into the gun body, and no longer follow the gun body to rotate. In the traditional water monitor inspection process, the data cable and power cable follow the gun body to rotate, and the line is wound to The gun body affects the rotation of the gun body.
7. Fully enclosed body: It can be better waterproof and dustproof.
8. Lightweight body design: The new gun body is less than 1/2 the weight of the previous generation water cannon, making it easier to install, transport, and install at a high position.